A site about nothing...

fimmtudagur, apríl 19, 2007

Þar sem líf mitt þessa dagana snýst um nánast eingöngu tvennt, þ.e. að læra og að horfa á scrubs þegar ég tek mér frí frá lærdóminum þá datt mér í hug að koma með quote úr þáttunum sem sýnir vel samband JD og Turk.

Turk: "Honey, guys will have sex with anybody. If Tyra Banks ran over my mother with her car, and then asked me to have sex with her, I'd have to dial 911 in the nude, cuz my pants would already be off."
Carla: Your mother?
J.D.: It's okay, see, Tyra uses her supermodel connections in the government to put Turk's mom's brain into (some model, I don't remember) and then she falls madly in love with me, and they move into our apartment with us.
Turk: It would be awkward at first, but I'd get over it, because I love my mom.
Carla: Wow, new low