A site about nothing...

fimmtudagur, október 27, 2005

Prodigy - Weather Experience

Alltaf hressandi þegar maður fær svona póst á HÍ póstinn, það er greinilegt að fólk úti í heimi sem maður þekkir ekkert btw, hefur áhyggjur af manni og vill manni allt vel.

"I am a healthy 24 year old male, up to this point never had any problems sexually.
Well, after years of hard work, I got my dream girl - an insatiable crush since my
teens. Unfortunately, the pressure to perform became too much initially for me to
bear and I found myself not rising to the occasion as I would have liked or as I
have in the past.
On the advice of a friend, I bought Vjjagra online http://www.extremeeco.info and
decided to give it a go.
And WOW, incredible. I felt like a little pressure in my face, but all that went to
the wayside after I climaxed 4 times throughout the night. She even had her first
orgasm ever through intercourse! My anxiety is a thing of the past and I am now back
to my old self.
All I needed was Vjjagra to help me tell myself "you can do it."
http://www.extremeeco.info"